How to pass Rev Captioning Test 2021 | 14 May 2021| Rev captioning test answers

Image
How to apply to be captioner for Rev.com. This is a step by step guide on the application and captioning process in 2019 with tips on how to get accepted. Rev Captioner Job Application Process: How to Pass the Test This post will teach you how to pass Rev Captioner Test. Rev hire people from all around the world to provide various services to its clients, for example, audio transcription, captioning, and subtitle services. Nowadays working from home is becoming people's first choice. If you want to work as a captioner for rev.com this video is for you.

Go transcript MCQ Test may 2020

Note: Check the audio carefully before submitting it. There may be some errors.


How To Make $1000 With GramFree within Month — No Investment 2020



This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript

Central Park. Anyway, good evening, guys. I'm sitting on my couch in my PJs watch news about COVID-19. But that is not the case.

They are allowed to talk about anything and everything I was asked Gina, what do you think the movement will be like in the next few years? Let's be honest, I was trying to go to Latin America in the next couple of months. However, now I'm not sure about this. I guess I will stay in my tiny house or go to go, which is also known as one of the capital cities in the western part of Paris.

This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

I often ask my friends on the piano and allow me questions about their punches and what they know about my life to ask a friend Catherine. What do you know about defense? Have you ever been there? Well, this constraint is a small German-speaking country located in the western part of Europe and its capital is called bundles. v. a. V you

This audio is used for the transcriber test and GoTranscript.

One day I would like to visit Michael country and Bob which is located in the fall when it comes to follow I have never heard of This country before me, my friend through intonations, which is a very good website for meeting expats. More than 420 cities worldwide.

Anyway, this country is officially known as the Republic of Palau, located in the western part of

the Pacific Ocean, by law has more than 300 Islands with caught on, on being the most populated

part of the country. The capital of Palau is in general more that is located in the bottle.

Be honest, I'm not sure why I decided to talk about these countries today. You may think she certainly is obsessed with the Joker.

I'm sorry about that. I have just read the news about these countries and how SARS got to affected it so far. There is news about it on BBC And then also NBC, ABC, ABC News.

This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Anyway, it is. A nice intro should keep my books at bay. Chill, watch another episode of bonica

overdue. And hi Patricia Banerjee. He deals with her new life and her last house. Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of JSON?

Many of my friends would be like, what is it? This is a small town in the western part of India where the action takes place in the soap opera. My friends never liked watching this. I was the only one who spent three years following this story. Maybe it is because I was into Latin soap operas from a very young age like all these actions a bender for salsa Masha Esperanza little song.

Alright guys, it is fun to go to bed and before that I also have to plan what I'm going to have for breakfast my breakfast tomorrow. I think I will have oatmeal with chia seeds, apple, peanut butter and frozen fruits. This sounds like such a healthy option and I'm trying to get also I have come across a YouTube channel called woman's healthy lifestyles and a video about green smoothie. This girl talks about her favorite recipes for green smoothies. I think I will do herb wise to prepare a smoothie of one cucumber, one green apple watch our channel. One is feel funny. It sounds like an excellent way to start by having such a healthy breakfast.

This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.














******************************************************************************************************
This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Hello, everybody. I hope that you are well. And let me ask you something. What is your favorite movie? Do you have one? What is the most inspiring thing about it? How do you feel when you're watching? What drives people's behavior? I have just recently listened to I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith. This song is just amazing. These lyrics are really deep about love. Just like majority of the songs. Many people keep asking me I was still interested in Aerosmith and its production. I was like, Yes, I am.

This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript

Reminds me of my

a ar GWD. And, of course there are many good movies that I enjoyed watching like Marlon me with Jennifer Aniston, Mitchell black with NPR for money or antitrust with Jonathan young, but today, I will focus on a Monday. This phone was produced by Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer. Released by Touchstone Pictures in 2000, I'm sorry in 1998. There are three main people in the plot, ag frost, Grace and Harry Stompers. Harry is the best CEO in the world. That is why he comes into play in this possible extension level event where an asteroid is going to impact the world in a short period of time. Therefore, NASA, which stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration, contact Harry to drill a deep sharp implant in nuclear weapons. All the time really is in honor of hearing this to hate her father. She blames him

for being left behind by her mother for growing up in the original

ports and not having control over

her life. This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript she

finally fell in love with one of her father's some bunnies AJ, but Harry was chocolate games this relationship so

since he firmly believes that his daughter deserves to find a better man, who would not be A blue kind of deep ball or chiller.

Anyways, going back to the movie, so Harry and his crew agreed to help NASA, therefore, to space shuttles are launched from Kennedy Space Center in Florida. A mission was successful when Harry could not come come back. He had to stay to detonate the bomb manually since remote sugar had previously been damaged. The most sensitive and beautiful to watch scene was one Harry called NASA to tell his daughter Greece that he will not be able to keep up his promise to come back. And what was his daughter response? She was like, I lied to you. When I told you, I don't want to be like you because I am like you and everything good that I haven't thought of me. I have from the end of the day. So much daddy. I'm so proud of here.

You can actually find that part of the movie on youtube since it was uploaded over two years ago.

This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.







*******************************************************************************************************

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Speaker 2: Hello Everyone it’s me. I woke at 3:00 AM you would ask me, do you have insomnia. My answer would be like, no, not at all. Yesterday I went to bed at 9:00 AM and so that's why I woke up so early today.

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Speaker 2: The world is my desire a feel that I am on fire. That lyrics are quite strong. Do you know what song it is? The actual song is called on fire by the look in the kolonien band which we have represented in Lithuania in Eurovision Song contrast if it had not been canceled. Anyway, what are we going to talk about today? 

You would be like, no module visual related thing still? Yes. All right, I hear you. I want to talk about geography and traveling for. I asked my friend once, hey, aleta.A-L-E-T-A. Do you know how many countries are in Europe? She was like, of course, there are 44 countries according to the United Nations. Yes, that's correct. How many countries are there in the world? There are 195 countries in total.

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Speaker 2: Have you ever been so Papua New Guinea Bissau for fishing. I'm yet to visit any of these countries.  However, the very first entry from this list that I'm going to visit is for sure fishing. Many people going to the capital Soviet silver, which is also the biggest city in future where so many major islands Verrazano and Ramallah.

There are many inhabited parts of the country and Callisto an island of  [unintelligible 00:02:35]. There are three main languages spoken in public of the Fiji Islands, English, Hindi, and Fiji. The major bands are blood bank, Fiji limited. BSP, Reserve bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, and many others. 

The currencies Fujian dollar, F, G, D., and the symbol for this F. G. Dollar Sign. In general, working in Fiji is laid back there are a lot more opportunities for injured workers, and all the companies that are based in the Pacific, a lot of work relationships are built through networking. There are quite a few social platforms specifically built for networking.

For instance, LinkedIn, Indonesians Expats everywhere, and Expats everywhere is a YouTube channel made specifically to talk about Expat life and work opportunities about. However, I have just googled it by style and themes. It has presence or not only on YouTube but Instagram as well. 

There are quite, as there are many countries that gives you advice and all the essential information before you move off. Sadly I'm sorry. So sadly at last American countries are not on that list yet. Therefore, I have to look up for this information as well. What Countries Would you like to visit in Latin America? My mommy asked me once.

Well, there are many Colombia, Peru, Guyana, Argentina. I want to visit Machu Picchu and Cusco and Mila Flores in Lime. I want to go to Patagonia and medicine as well as the Easter Island. Believe it or not, there are more than 7000 inhabitants and the Easter Island which is a special territory of Chile. Famous for 1000 monumental creatures called Morali and these creatures were created by afrangini people, inhabitants of the Easter Island.


Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript






**************************************************************************************

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at Gotranscipt.

Speaker 2: Hello, everybody. I hope that you are well. And let me ask you something. What is your favorite movie? Do you have one? What is the most inspiring thing about it? How do you feel when you're watching? What drives people's behavior? I have just recently listened to I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith. This song is just amazing. These lyrics are really deep about love. Just like majority of the songs. Many people keep asking me I was still interested in Aerosmith and its production. I was like, Yes, I am.

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at Gotranscript.

Speaker 2: That sound reminds me of my Armageddon. A-R-M-A-G-E-D-D-O-N. and, of course, there are many good movies that I enjoyed watching like Marley, me with Jennifer AnistonNichelle black with Brad Pitt  [unintelligible 00:01:22], Antitrust with Jonathan young. But today, I will focus on an Armageddon. This film was produced by Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer. And released by Touchstone Pictures in 1998. There are three main people in the plot, A G Frost, Grace, and Harry Stompers. 

Harry is the best CEO Jewelry in the world. That is why he comes into play in this possible extension level event where an asteroid is going to impact the world in a short period of time. Therefore, NASA, which stands for national aeronautics and space administration, contact Harry to drill deep sharp implant in nuclear weapons. All the time,  Grace daughter of Harry this to hate her father. She blames him for being left behind by her mother for growing up in the original ports and not having control over her life.

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at Gotranscript.

Speaker 2:  However, she finally found love with one of her father or something is AIG, but Harry was strongly against this relationship. So since he's family believed that his daughter deserved to find a better man, four would not be a blue-collar or jeweler. Anyways, going back to the movie, So Harry and his crew agreed to help NASA. Therefore, two space shuttles are launched from Kennedy space center in Florida. 

In short, A mission was successful bot Harry could not come back.  He had to stay to detonate the bomb manually since from all the sugar had previously been damaged. The most sensitive and beautiful to watch scene was one Harry called NASA to tell his daughter Greece that he will not be able to keep up his promise to come back. And what was his daughter's response? She was like, I lied to you. When I told you, I don't want to be like you because I am like you and everything good that I haven't thought of me. I have from you. I love you so much, daddy. I'm so proud of you. You can actually find that part of the movie on YouTube. Since it was uploaded over two years ago.

Speaker 1: This audio is used for the transcriber test at GoTranscript.

Comments

  1. This is not the answer for 13may

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir they just change the audio test this morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. This isn't the answer for 13th May. Can we please get the answer for the updated audio test?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't the answer for 13th May. Can we please get the answer for the updated audio test?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to pass Rev Captioning Test 2021 | 14 May 2021| Rev captioning test answers

How To Make $1000 With GramFree within Month — No Investment 2020